We're hiring! Check out our vacancies below and get in touch with us about the job position that you like.
We are looking for experienced Architectural 3d Visualisers who have made the move into Realtime Visualisation. Our team is now working in Unreal Engine to create stunning interactive visualisation experiences set into our Digital Twin of London and we are super excited to be able to grow our team of enthusiastic creators.
– At least 3 years experience in high end architectural visualisation
– Solid understanding of architectural, landscaping and detail drawings
– Ability to create 3d models from architectural drawings or Revit models
– Expert knowledge of 3dsmax and Revit and AutoCAD or Rhino3d
– Solid experience in Unreal Engine 5
– In depth knowledge of High Poly to Low Poly Workflow including LODS, Charting and UV Unwrapping and texture baking
– PBR Materials creation, Architectural specification led Texture Generation and a comprehension of Texel Density
– Physically Based Lighting knowledge
– Experience of Real time Lighting, Reflections, Refractions and Ambient Occlusion using: Screen Space, Raytracing, and PathTracing and Post Effects
– Previous experience in photorealistic imagery with Vray, Corona or similar render engine
– Demonstrable retouching and compositing skills in Photoshop and Davinci Resolve or After Effects
Degree in Architecture, Industrial Design or Interior Design
Nice to Have
– Practical use of Jira boards for organisation
– Understanding of Source control
– Blueprints coding
– Unity HDRP
– Photogrammetry capture and processing
– Chertsey, London
Please note this is not a remote position so you must be able to attend the office on a daily basis and have work permits in place
£30-40k depending on experience
Please send your CV, Cover letter and Portfolio to email@example.com with subject “Realtime Architectural 3d Visualiser – Unreal Application”
Join Tekuchi, an innovative, multi-disciplinary interactive studio with a passion for emerging technologies, and with a global presence.
We specialise in software development (online and on-device), drone-captured photogrammetry, game-engine photorealistic 3D visualisation, and tailor-made hardware specifications for sales centres and exhibitions.
With a growing multi-region IT infrastructure, we have identified an important role in our UK office for a seasoned and passionate hands-on System Administrator to enhance our technical team.
Collaborating closely with our international team of software developers, technicians, and in particular our System Administrator based in Asia, you would:
– Assist to develop and maintain our in-house IT infrastructure (including global data synchronisation, backups, cyber security, servers, and networks on-premises and in the cloud)
– Supervise and manage our field technicians, including working at client premises where required.
– Specify computer and network hardware for our B2B clients’ UK sales centre projects, instructing external parties such as a client’s in-house IT department, or the construction company to ensure smooth delivery.
– Oversee the successful deployment and lifetime support of on-premises and cloud-based interactive software solutions to our B2B clients.
– You’d be joining a team that encourages learning, growth, and the freedom to explore new technologies in a supportive environment.
Most Desired Skills and Experience
We value versatility and passion as much as experience. While the following skills are what we hope for, we consider the overall qualities of our applicants:
– Ideally, 4 years+ experience as a System Administrator in a Windows and Linux environment. However, candidates with a year or more of experience, along with a technical certification (such as Microsoft Certified, CompTIA, CCNA, AWS Partner Accreditation, or a Computer Science degree), are welcome.
– Proficient in Windows Server (Active Directory) and Linux server administration, including command-line interface (CLI) and scripting.
– Networking concepts, protocols, and services (TCP/IP, Firewall, DHCP, VPN, NAT, DNS).
– Amazon Web Services (AWS) or equivalent platforms (e.g. Azure, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, Tencent Cloud).
– Cloud productivity suites such as Google Workspace or Microsoft Office 365.
– Virtualization and container technologies.
– Installing and maintaining hardware (full comms cabinet setups to computer components).
– IT service management administration (asset management, helpdesk/ticketing, monitoring/alerting, preventative maintenance).
– Data synchronisation solutions like Microsoft Distributed File System Replication (DFSr), rsync, or similar technologies.
Additional Experience and Interests
These areas of experience and Interests aren’t required, but they are welcomed:
– A foundation in traditional web server architectures, complemented by an understanding of innovative, scalable stateless cloud platforms and microservice architectures.
– Pro Audio/Visual hardware specification and on-site installation.
– Enthusiasm in any technological field, be it AI, augmented/mixed reality, cloud computing, programming, blockchain, electronics, and beyond.
At Tekuchi, we believe in the potential of people. If you are a passionate professional looking to grow and develop in a diverse environment, we would love to hear from you.
– Chertsey, London
Please note that this role is primarily office-based if not out visiting client sites or joining external meetings. Remote work can be possible, but only on occasion.
Reflective of skills and experience.
How to apply:
We invite you to share your CV and cover letter with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject ‘System Administrator – UK’.
Environment and Technical Artist - UE5
We are looking for a dedicated and talented Environment and Vegetation Technical artist to create architectural landscapes with botanically correct planting and photorealistic assets to add AAA quality to our realtime and rendered architectural simulations. You must be self driven and genuinely enthusiastic about all things Flora with a keen interest in the latest vegetation and scattering tools in Unreal Engine.
You will work with a team of architectural visualisers and game devs to create stunning photorealistic environments in Unreal Engine.
– Professional knowledge of UE5 and Blueprints including foliage, shaders and PCG systems
– High Poly to Low Poly modelling techniques
– Ability to 3D model both hard and soft body assets
– Super eye for detail and accuracy
– Collecting all required assets from various sources which may include raw photography for each specimen
– SpeedTree 8/Growfx/Pivot Painter proficiency as well as other appropriate software and hand modelling techniques
– Professional level in 3dsmax, Blender or Maya
– Excellent proficiency in a texturing software such as Substance Painter/Designer, Quixel Suite, Photoshop etc
– Good knowledge of PBR workflow and shader techniques including knowledge of Blueprints
– Full understanding of optimisation and performance driven assets
Nice to Have
– It would also be very useful if you had the ability to build hard and soft landscape models from architectural CAD data
– Practical experience of photogrammetry and baking workflows
– Houdini parametric knowledge
Please note this is not a fully remote position so you must be able to attend the office on a daily basis and have work permits in place. We do offer some flexibility and are happy to discuss this.
Please send your CV, Cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com with subject Vegetation Artist Application