We are looking for an Interactive Designer to be part of our Lisbon team.
The successful candidate will focus on designing high quality applications for our clients across the globe.
- - Design user interfaces for different platforms and devices (Web, Mobile, Large Touchscreens, VR, etc)
- - Create mockups and presentations
- - Collaborate with the team (producers, managers, developers) in all the design stages from concept to implementation.
Requirements and skills:
- - Experience designing responsive user interfaces for different platforms and devices
- - Experience in all the visual design stages from concept to development
- - Proficient with industry design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
- - Ability to solve problems creatively
- - Passion to learn new techniques and technologies
- - Organized
- - Team Player
- - Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English)
Please apply by sending us your CV, examples of work and salary expectations.
Events Account Manager
We have a vacancy for an Events Account Manager.
Based in our London office you will be responsible for managing temporary exhibitions in the UK, Europe and Middle East which feature our unique display system and interactive applications.
- - Ideally experience in the events industry.
- - Willing to travel and work flexible hours.
- - Organised and resourceful.
- - Excellent communication skills.
- - Confident in client facing position.
- - Full driving licence.
Please apply with your CV and salary expectations.